Brad and Brittney | Duquesne University Chapel and DoubleTree Hotel Wedding
Interview with the Bride
Reflecting back on the wedding day
Why did you choose your ceremony and reception venues?
Did you face any obstacles while planning your wedding?
Did everything go as planned on your wedding day?
Looking back on your wedding day, is there anything you would have done differently?
Your favorite wedding day moment:
Needless to say the last half hour before the ceremony was chaotic as I was sending my MOH to the hospital, so it took a few minutes to calm down and refocus. Seeing Brad smiling at me at the end of the aisle when I started walking down with my dad brought me right back into the moment and why we were there that day. Our first dance together was a close second.
Any advice or tips to give to a Bride-To-Be?
The finer details of the wedding day
- Ceremony Venue: Duquesne Chapel
- Reception Venue: Doubletree Hotel
- Florist: Elizabeth from The Botanical Emporium
- DJ: DJ Chaz from 2nd II None Productions
- Cake Designer: Family Friend (Leigh Namisnak)– It was gluten free!
- Baker (cookies, additional pastries, etc):Family friends
Caterer: Double Tree by Hilton Hotel GreenTree
- Reception Venue Contact Person: Kelly Thornton
- Bride’s Dress Designer: Justin Alexander
- Bride’s Shoes: Badgley Mischka and Converse
- Bride’s Dress Store: Bridal Beginning
- Groom’s Attire: Men’s Wearhouse– Vera Wang Collection
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Hair Stylist: Mandi Cardamone from Above All
- Makeup Artist: Lisa Nicklow from The Pittsburgh Stylist